This “Online Japanese Beginner Course” is intended for beginner level learners. Through the use of video materials, learners will study Japanese pronunciation and writing, in addition to simple greetings and expressions used in everyday life. In addition, since a PDF file textbook is included and can be printed any number of times, the practice of writing hiragana and katakana can also be obtained. In addition to Japanese pronunciation and writing, daily conversation and expressions are also taught. All of the narration contains English subtitles, so that the people learning Japanese for the first time can freely study the materials.
---By the end of the course, learners will be able to do the following:
- Master writing and pronunciation of Japanese hiragana
- Master writing and pronunciation of Japanese katakana
- Master Japanese voiced sounds and the p-sound
- Master long vowels, nasal consonant, double consonants, contracted sounds, and accents.
- Be able to use basic greetings in everyday life.