This Japanese course contains vocabulary, expressions, and grammar arranged to correspond to the Japanese level needed for the JLPT N5. Furthermore, in order to advance communication proficiency in Japanese, you can watch these video lessons that show actual N5 level Japanese being used in daily conversations. All of the narration contains English subtitles, so that those learning Japanese for the first time can easily study the materials.
---By the end of the course, learners will be able to do the following:
- Master the basics of writing and pronunciation of Japanese vocabulary.
- Master vocabulary, expressions, and grammar related to the JLPT N5 level.
- Being able to use basic greetings often used in daily life.
- Being able to comprehend hiragana and katakana, as well as read common phrases and sentences written in N5 level Kanji.
- Being able to have short simple conversations in daily life, and understand necessary information.
Make sure to download the files below first before you start studying.
Please note that you need at least 80% correct on the comprehension tests to continue to the next lesson.